Copyright

All content & images are the sole property of Teri Gardner Robus. Permission must be granted by me to use anything on this blog.

31 August 2016

SP #13



The more you put yourself out there, 
the more there is for people to take exception with.




ps -  happy b'day, me

(This was not s'posed to be stored as a draft for this long ... however, I fell off the blog train and haven't blogged anywhere for a very long time ... I think it was because my computer died - added this note on Jan 10, 2017.)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Teri. I just got back on the train myself. Love the quote & great loose sketch, and happy very belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Chris! I have been seeing your posts and hadn't gotten around to commenting yet ... thank you for doing so on here. And thank you for the birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete